Revelation Twenty deals with the 1000 year reign of Christ on Earth before the New Earth. What do you know about this “hallway to Heaven”?
1. Where is Satan held captive during the 1000 year reign of Christ? Bottomless Pit- And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season (Revelation 20:3).
2. What method is used to kill those who would not worship the Beast or receive his mark? Beheaded- And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years (Revelation 20:4).
3. What are the benefits of being part of the first resurrection? Free from death’s power and reign as Priests of God and Christ- Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years (Revelation 20:6).
4. What is the Second Death? When death and hell are cast into the Lake of Fire- And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death (Revelation 20:14).
5. (Rev 19:20) Who are the first occupants of the Lake of Fire? Beast and False Prophet-And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone (Revelation 19:20).
6. What is the Final Fate of Satan? Cast into the Lake of Fire to be tormented day and night forever- And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever (Revelation 20:10).
7. How are the Rebellious Armies killed:
At the end of the Tribulation? (Rev 19:21) Sword- And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh (Revelation 19:21).
At the end of the Millennium? Fire- And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them (Revelation 20:9).
8. Who joins Satan, the Beast, and the False Prophet in the Lake of Fire for Eternity? Those not in the Book of Life- And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15).